Sunday 19 October 2014

2014 fall television

How quickly the months fly by and we find ourselves once more wading through the many new fall TV shows adding a select few to our existing viewing rotation. As sad as it sounds, this is one of my favourite things about fall partly because the weather makes it enticing to stay indoors and indulge in what may seem like a bad habit. Unfortunately, one show has already been tried and discarded, Bad Judge. However, there are still seven I am trying and one more still to come:
  • A to Z (NBC Network)
  • The Flash (CW Network)
  • Forever (ABC Network)
  • Gotham (Fox Network)
  • Stalker (CBS Network)
  • How to Get Away With Murder (ABC Network)
  • Scorpion (CBS Network)
  • State of Affairs (NBC Network)
Throw in all the other shows I am already watching and I have quite the full plate of television viewing so thank goodness for pvrs. My only hope is that I have enough self control to mix inactivity with some sort of physical exertion. Time will be the telling factor for sure and maybe the weather too.

No comments:

Post a Comment